We are in search of an all-star, multi-lingual Senior Software Developer, client-focused with strong developing skills to join us and help us remain leading providers in Danish ecommerce. This is a versatile, hands-on position where you will play a vital role in spear-heading NaviPartner’s software solution and customer experience projects for some of our major clients (mainly within retail and entertainment industries).
You are passionate about e-commerce, omnichannel, ERP, and retail!
You are ready to join NaviPartner’s delivery team and take the lead in a wide range of exciting development projects.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
- Performing activities related to the gathering of requirements, design, development and implementation of modules and components of information systems and software applications
- Proactively proposing enhancements to existing processes and introduce new technologies, which facilitate the development process
- Support the creation and maintenance of technical documentation
- Contribute and adhere to coding standards, best practices, and procedures
- Create a development environment for efficient testing and integration
Skills & Experiences
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 5 years development experience using C# & .NET
- Familiarity with ASP.NET framework, SQL & design architectural patterns
- Knowledge of .NET languages (C#, Visual basic, .NET) & HTML4/CSS3
- Experience with Web services, WCF and Service oriented architecture
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git), Jenkins/Bamboo
- Good understanding of software development life cycle and agile methodologies
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter, and within a team environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for technology and knowledge.
- Experience in marketplaces / online classifieds / e-commerce is a plus
- Programming experience: C#, .Net, Java.
- SQL Server experience.
- A clear and concise understanding of software solution delivery
- Verbal and written English language skills are essential.
NaviPartner is one of Denmark’s leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central houses and has more than 90 employees in Denmark, Mauritius, Serbia, and Croatia. We provide integrated financial management solutions for retail, e-commerce, and attractions. Among our customers are Whiteaway, Maxi Zoo, Kop & Kande, Sport 24, Ree Animal Park, the State Museum of Art, and many more.
NaviPartner provides its employees with an excellent work environment, growth opportunities to professionals and top motivated and friendly colleagues.
We offer you a job with world-class opportunities in a challenging and varied job with one of the forerunners in omnichannel supply in Denmark and worldwide.