Technical Project Manager
You have BC technical project management experiences from the IT industry? We have the position for the Microsoft BC technically skilled project manager, who not only looks for challenging tasks, but also a job with wonderful and skilled colleagues who share experiences and knowledge on a daily basis.
NaviPartner / Webology is one company. Webology is an affiliation of NP. Webology is a young Serbian IT company based in Belgrade focused on developing amazing e-commerce solutions. Our clients are from all around the world, but most of them are from Denmark as the company originates there with a current base in Copenhagen. We are more than 120 employees globally located in 7 countries with main offices in Denmark, Mauritius, Croatia, and Serbia, who perform, discuss, laugh, and win together every day! We have a close corporation and together we provide and host an omnichannel solution built on Microsoft Dynamics Navision/BC365. https://www.navipartner.com/us/
NaviPartner / Webology needs a technical project manager who can help our customers with the development of their systems, which are based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, and which often include integrated web solutions, POS, ticketing systems, etc.
Facts about the position
As a technical project manager at NaviPartner/ Webology, your work tasks will typically consist of: coordination of tasks in your team, clarification of customer needs and supplying advice, preparation of budgets, descriptions of solutions and project plans, participation in status meetings, coordination of design, development and test phases and coordination of training and workshops.
- You have an education and experience in project management
- You are independent and take responsibility in solving tasks and projects
- You are curious to learn and understand how our products work
- You are good at communicating with customers and colleagues
- You speak and write English fluently
- You have an understanding of different cultures
- Experience with Dynamics 365 Business Central or similar ERP solutions
- Experience with Magento or similar web solutions
- Understanding of the Retail Industry.
NaviPartner / Webology offers
- A job with diverse tasks and responsibilities
- A company that recognizes your achievements and contributes to your further development
- A job where you become an important part of the customers’ and the company’s success
- Salary according to qualifications
- A healthy, social environment
- Finally, we offer a challenging and flexible job in a dynamic team, characterized by an informal and happy tone.
We look forward to hearing from you!